If you are lucky enough to live in a home with a loft, you will already probably know about the benefits of extra storage that is tucked out of the way- often the loft space is used as a way to store clutter and items you only use seasonally out of sight, however, do you ever ask yourself if your loft space is being used to its full potential?
• Installation of retractable loft ladders
• Dormer loft conversion
• Velux™ window fitting
• Design and build of fixed stairs
• Bespoke built in storage to optimise space
• Professional fitting of loft boards to create safer storage, access, and usability
• Conversion to living space, home office, guest suite, extra bathroom, or home gym
• Roof conversion & hip to gable loft extension
The main considerations are whether there will be any local authority
planning permission applications to make, what the cost of a loft
conversion would be, what building regulations need to be adhered to,
and how to manage the extension of services and utilities from existing
We will provide you with a wrap-around service for all loft conversion projects including a clear and accurate quote for the work, assistance with design and advice regarding any planning permissions needed, full project management if required, an assurance of finishing on time and on budget (except through delay or additional costs incurred by a third party) and delivery of top quality workmanship on all aspects.